Everybody loves bacon, right? And who doesn’t love bacon/avocado combinations? These bacon avocado lettuce wraps are healthy and light.
Bacon Avocado Lettuce Wraps
These lettuce wraps are perfect for appetizers, lunch, and entertaining!
Recipe type: Appetizer/Lunch
Serves: 6 wraps
- 6 lettuce leaves (any kind you like that has large leaves)
- 6 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 3 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled (reserve the bacon fat)
- salt and pepper to taste
- lay out your pieces of lettuce and spread 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese in the middle of each
- add a couple slices of avocado to each leaf
- sprinkle with bacon, salt, and pepper
- drizzle a little bacon fat on the top
- roll it up and eat it like you would eat a soft taco! Enjoy!