The avocado obsession continues…this week I have made several of these avocado wraps for lunch, and they are delicious!
You really can just add avocado to whatever your favorite wrap is, like I did in this picture below. This wrap has chicken, rice, tomato, cheese, Lizano Salsa and avocado (along with apple and homemade peanut butter as a side).
- Lavash Bread or a tortilla
- This recipe for Avocado-Tahini Dip from Marin Mama Cooks
- half an avocado
- a small tomato, sliced and seeds removed (removing the seeds keeps the wrap from getting soggy)
- a couple pieces of mozzarella cheese
- a few pieces of salami, or any other meat you want
- Spread a couple tablespoons of Avocado-Tahini Dip on the middle of the Lavash Bread or tortilla
- Layer the rest of the ingredients
- Roll it up and enjoy!